Terms of Service
By completing an online transaction for the Stock Investing for Wealth Program, you agree to receive services from Purposeful Story Podcast Inc. (the “Parent Company”), the customer (you) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
1. Engagement; Scope of Services. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the customer is agreeing to perform the activities stated on the sales page and the cart page.
2. Payment Terms. Customer agrees to pay full amount of the program. Whether customer chooses installment ‘payment’ plans or decides to pay in full, customer understand that there are NO REFUNDS, and NO CHARGEBACKS of any sort, at any time.
Please note that the fees are expected to be paid in full and not ‘pay as you go’.
If you selected the installment payment option, and your card is declined for any installment payment, you will receive an email notifying you of the declined charge and asking you to submit an updated card. If you have not provided a form of payment for a successful charge by midnight, your enrollment will be suspended until payment is made.
If your payment becomes 7 days past due, your enrollment will be terminated, and your file will be turned over to collections/legal to recover the outstanding balance and late fees.
3. Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall continue in full force and effect until complete payment has been made by customer.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All rights, title, and interest, including copyright interest, in any data, deliverable or other work provided that is system discovered, developed, learned, created, produced, or provided by Parent Company are the property of Parent Company, Purposeful Story Podcast Inc. Customer agrees that any contributions by Customer to the creation of such works, including all copyright interest therein, shall be considered and owned exclusively by the Parent Company. To the extent that any such works may not be considered works made for hire for Company under applicable law, Customer agrees to assign and, upon their creation, automatically assigns to Company, the ownership of such works, including copyright interests and any other intellectual property therein, without the necessity of any further consideration.
5. Termination and Refunds. Company has the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason or no reason upon written notice to the other party. Company is not entitled to any refunds from Contractor or payments returned via chargebacks or payment disputes from bank, financial institution, or payment processing company. All sales are final and there is a strict no cancellation/no refund policy. I understand that refunds are not available and that I am committing to this program: Purposeful Investing.
6. Confidentiality. (6.1.) The Parties acknowledge that in their performance of their duties under this Agreement either Party may communicate to the other (or its designees) certain confidential and proprietary information, including without limitation information concerning clients, the Services, and other services offered by each of the Parties, and the know-how, technology, techniques, or business or marketing plans related thereto (collectively, the “Confidential Information”) all of which are confidential and proprietary to, and trade secrets of, the disclosing Party. (6.2.) As a condition to the receipt of the Confidential Information from the disclosing Party, the receiving Party shall: (i) not disclose in any manner, directly or indirectly, to any third party any portion of the disclosing Party’s Confidential Information; (ii) not use the disclosing Party’s Confidential Information in any fashion except to perform its duties hereunder or with the disclosing Party’s express prior written consent.
7. Publicity. Customer agrees that their likeness could be used in publicity and general marketing communications concerning their relationship and other mutually agreed-upon matters, provided, however, that neither Party will have any obligation to do so. In addition, neither Party will issue such publicity and general marketing communications concerning the Parties’ business relationship, or otherwise disclose to any third party any aspect of the Parties’ business relationship under this Agreement, or the existence or terms of this Agreement, without the prior written consent of the other Party.
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Province of Ontario. Any suit, action or proceeding (collectively “action”) arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought only in the Superior Court of the Province of Ontario in the City of Brampton, and both Parties agree and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of said courts over it as to all such action and further waive any claim that such action is brought in an improper or inconvenient forum. In any such action, the Parties waive trial by jury.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including its exhibits) constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior negotiations and drafts of the parties with regard to the transactions contemplated herein. Any and all other written or oral Agreements existing between the parties hereto regarding such transactions are expressly canceled. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any of the exhibits attached hereto, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
10. Amendment. This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except by a further written document signed by the parties. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (including any remaining provisions within the same numbered paragraph), unless the absence of such invalid or unenforceable provision materially and adversely affects the right or obligations of either party hereto.
11. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns.